To translate our goals into reality, objectives have been set up by “RCMCT” and maximum efforts have been continuously made in that direction. The objectives of the TRUST are aimed at social welfare, by all means in any area of need.
The main objectives are stated below:
- To undertake all such activities that will help us in transformation of the society in the area related to health, Environment, Education, Culture and social economic reforms for sustainable development.
- To develop a society for conducting programs of welfare with greater emphasis on socially deprived categories including minorities, SC, BC, OBC, Women, Children, Aged & Handicapped.
- To take up projects/programs on research, publication & documentation for welfare & development.
- To take up program on awareness of water conservation and environment protection by educating the youngsters specially for their better future.
- To Establish and run training and educational institution, homes for children, women and aged.
- To take up programs of entrepreneurship development, Skill Development, Socio-Economic issue, Khadi & Village Industry & other production and marketing activities in collaboration with financing institutions for the benefit of poor especially women, SC, ST & Physically handicapped.
- To take up the programs of welfare and development in collaboration with Individuals, NGOs, Corporates, Government departments and agencies of Local National & International Level.
- To organize programs on culture, handicrafts, health, environment, panchayat raj & encourage people’s participation in all spheres of welfare and development.
- To establish and operate library, study center and information Centre in rural areas.
- To take up the program for providing speedy help to road accident patients.